E-Waste Recyclers India is itself a recycling company. It is registered with Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board for management and recycling and disposal of all kinds of E-Waste.
Do's & Don'ts of disposing your E-Waste
- Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of-life equipment handling.
- Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers repair and handle your electronic products.
- Always call our E-waste Authorized Collection Centres/points to Dispose products that have reached end-of life.
- Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-Waste Collection Centres/Points.
- Always disconnect the battery from product, and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
- Do not dismantle your electronic Products on your own
- Do not throw electronics in bins having “Do not Dispose” sign.
- Do not give E-Waste to informal (Kabaadi) and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer/ Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimately reaches landfills.
Benefit of recycling of E-Waste
- E-Waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being landfilled.
- E-Waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
- Protects your surroundings- Safe recycling of outdated electronics promotes sound management of toxic chemicals such as lead and mercury.
- Conserves natural resources– Recycling recovers valuable materials from old electronics that can be used to make new products. As a result, we save energy, reduce pollution, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and save resources by extracting fewer raw materials from the earth.
- Helps others – Donating your used electronics benefits your community by passing on ready-to-use or refurbished equipment to those who need it.
- Saves landfill space – E-waste is a growing waste stream. By recycling these items, landfill space is conserved.
Brief on general scheme of collection
- E-Waste Recyclers India (EWRI) will collect all our E-Waste generated from PAN India and dismantle the same at their plant at UNIT 1: E-49-50, UPSIDC Industrial Area, 98 KM Stone, NH-2, Kosi Kotwan, Distt. Mathura-281403, Uttar Pradesh.
- Further after dismantling the dismantled E-Waste is recycled at our recycling plant at UNIT 2: Shed no. 14-15, Rozka Meo Industrial Area, Nuh, Mewat 122103, Haryana
- EWRI is having all authorization related E-Waste dismantling from UPPCB and having all connects related to Air/Water/Hazardous waste. They have capacity of 6000 MT per annum. (Unit 1)
- EWRI is having all authorization related E-Waste recycling from HSPCB and having all connects related to Air/Water/Hazardous waste. They have capacity of 667 MT per annum. (Unit 2)
- EWRI also have its sister Concern firm at Industrial Shed no. 15, Rozka Meo Industrial Area, NUH, Mewat, Haryana – 122103. (Unit 2)
- Keeping in view our sales volume and generation of E-Waste as per our future E-Waste targets and our expansion plan we have decided to follow these mechanisms in our organization for collection of E-Waste.
- If any customer wants to handover their old product they can reach us on our Toll Free No. 1800 102 5679. Our representatives will explain them about process of disposal of E-Waste and make them aware about nearest drop point.
- If any customer wants to handover the E-Waste from their door steps we do send either our logistics team or our team to collect the items and channelize the same to our E-Waste plant for final processing.